What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A Spanish verb conjugation tool
- Learn 567 different Spanish verbs to not only to help you master conjugating verbs – but also to help you achieve or improve your fluency in Spanish
- Learn with an interactive software method that makes learning how to conjugate Spanish verbs faster and easier than you ever thought possible
- Use Verbarrator’s in “sequential” mode or in “random” mode so that every drill will always be a fresh new drill for you
- Learn up to 20 different verb tenses with Verbarrator to make sure that you’ll be able to conjugate Spanish verbs with ease
- Use Verbarrator’s in “Spanish-to-English” mode to increase your listening comprehension with the Spanish language
- Customize your own drills with the Verbarrator so that you can hone-in on the specific skills that you need to improve
- Select the verb tenses you want to practice with – who knows better than you both your weak points and strong points
- Or practice learning how to conjugate verbs WITH phrases so that what you learn really sticks with you.
- Practice learning how to conjugate verbs WITH phrases so that what you learn really sticks with you
- If you are in a rush, you can just learn the â€œMost 90 Practical Spanish Verbs.â€
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Verbarrator scores 74.97/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.verbarrator.com/blog/vcd-page/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: verbarrator.com you’ll also be taken through to verbarrator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)